Get a taste for surfing in Durban with our popular 2 hour introduction lesson that is safe, exiting and heaps of fun!!
Who is this course for? Absolute beginners wanting to try surfing or people needing a refresher course. Adults, we have separate lessons for kids, to join this lesson you must be at least 12 years of age.
Can you imagine yourself riding a wave in the beautiful Indian ocean of Durban? Our popular two-hour beginner surf lesson will get you safely up and onto your first wave before you’ve had time to worry about falling off. Designed for anyone who wants to give surfing a try, we promise to give you an authentic taste of surfing, useful safety information about waves and the beach, and a smile that you won’t be able to wipe off for hours!
About your surf lesson:
– Small group (maximum of 5)
– Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
– Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
– Includes important surf and safety rules
– Relaxed, supportive vibe
– Professional and well organised
Surfboard and wetsuit rental