Visit our partner sites:
Get A Quote
- 4 incredible reasons to take a month off August 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons why you need a BFF when you go on an adventure July 22, 2016
- Not Afraid of that: 5 destinations for thrill-seekers March 15, 2016
- Famous Movie Adventurers who would need life insurance February 23, 2016
- Wing Boarding January 14, 2016
Read First Hand Accounts About Us
Search for Adventure
First Mozambiquen to Summit Kilimanjaro!
This August, Julio Messa was the first Mozambican to climb Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest point, with an elevation of 5,895 meters.
Following his accomplishment, Julio was personally received by Mozambique's Head of State, Armando Guebuza. The president congratulated him warmly and added that, "Each of us has something to do with that can contribute to make a change in the world".
Julio Mesha says he had climbed in the name of peace, solidarity and perseverance.
Attempt at becoming the highest person in Europe ever
Return to Adventure Travel South Africa